my text art project. I decided to do quilling, which uses rolled up paper to make a design. It takes a lot more time than I thought it would to roll each one and glue it, but I am almost done.
I decided to do a Chinese word because I love how artsy simple words can look. I decided to do the first letter in warm colors because I had only rolled up those colors and I wanted to get started on my project. But I think the warm and cool colors adds character to the artwork. So far, it has come out very nice and I am very pleased with how it looks. I don't think I would've done anything different.
Once I complete this unit, I'm thinking about either doing an acrylic project or a print making project. So in the next to weeks I will be completing one of those two units.