Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Contour Line Shoe Drawing


     My drawing improved with the contour lines.  I was unsure, at first, how it would turn out since I am used to picking up my pencil and moving around the paper, and not paying as much attention to detail.  It was difficult at the beginning of the unit, but I eventually got used to keeping my on the paper for the whole drawing.  I was able to add more details with the contour lines. I could see and draw the creases and little details using contour lines.  They were very helpful in this drawing.  And very important.  This is more detailed than I would have originally drawn it originally.  Drawing the shoe laces was difficult, however, with the contour lines.  But overall, I feel contour lines have improved my shoe drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment